Tuesday, June 3, 2008

After much deliberation...

I have to announce that Team Torres will not be entering this years Blue Ridge Relay. That is to say, I won't be entering or organizing the team. I've made the choice between the BRR and heading out to Colorado, and chose the trip to Colorado. It was made easier by many of the folks who were going to be on the BRR team not being able to participate. I didn't want to go all that way and spend 30 continuous hours with at least 1/2 of the team made up of people we didn't know. But, there is always next year for me. I'm very sorry to those of you who are still interested to bail on you; but, I hope you go ahead and do the race and I hope you have a great time! Let me know if you need contact info for anyone who is still interested.
I'm off to begin obsessing (insert: preparing) about the trip to Colorado in July. I'll keep you updated!

B

No comments: